Find New Friends & Chat at FriendZone | Join Our Community

Summary

FriendZone | Make Friends & Chat ⋅ Active Social Fun ⋅ Chill ⋅ VC is a vibrant community where members connect and socialize. This announcement highlights the active engagement of users looking to meet new people, share interests like gaming, and build friendships. It serves as a hub for teens to find like-minded peers in a safe and welcoming social space.

ambersilver-53 OP

dm me for more info, dont dm if your over the age of 16 please

rapidlizard-98

i dmed ya

briskrocket-53

14m

youngbridge-88

hi

youngbridge-88

13F

vividyonder-94

Did u play roblox

youngbridge-88

nope

silvertemple-41

Hii dm meee

youngbridge-88

okay

youngbridge-88

i will send a friend request

youngbridge-88

how old r y

silvertemple-41

14

silvertemple-41

Dm me

youngbridge-88

okay sent you a friend request

ambersilver-53 OP

hi dm me

ambersilver-53 OP

hi dm mee

youngbridge-88

can you pls dm me

ambersilver-53 OP

yes i do dm mee

briskrocket-53

I dmed u

briskrocket-53

I dmed u

eagerhammer-62

Hii I'm looking for a serious relationship I'm 15 soon male

silvertemple-41

Soon, your male?

eagerhammer-62

Yeah I'm

silvertemple-41

Alr

hazelcipher-17

im 14 and my names snak4r

mintwalrus-30

If any 14f looking for a good looking and strong guy then dm me!!!! You will not disappoint that's my guarantee

The latest from FriendZone | Make Friends & Chat ⋅ Active Social Fun ⋅ Chill ⋅ VC